Where the joy of working grows.
PÖTTINGER is an Austrian family-owned company with over 1.900 employees worldwide. POTTINGER was founded in 1871 and is one of the biggest manufacturers of grassland and soil preparing equipment in Europe.
Parts Focused - National Aftersales Manager
Office based - Corby, NorthamptonshireDeine Aufgaben:
- Provide daily support for all parts & technical queries utilising internal PÖTDOC & SAP
- Ensure an on time delivery of goods with less than 1% failure rate
- Utilise company SAP system to manage parts inventory & oversee warranty issues
- Organise haulage of UK machinery stock and demo fleet
- Take responsibility for directing the activities of the parts & service departments to achieve financial targets and organisational strategic objectives
- Provide supervisory line management of wider Aftersales team
- Maintain detailed knowledge of PÖTTINGER product range and have good understanding of competitors and wider market.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar stores, service or warehouse role.
- Sound knowledge of the agricultural industry and hands on experience of agricultural equipment.
- Strong team player with excellent technical skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- Capability to set priorities to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
- Previous experience of inventory management and stock control.
- Full product training
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Day to day responsibility for your area reporting directly to the General Manager.
- The wider support of both the UK & international teams.
Discover a new field of work at PÖTTINGER.
To apply in the first instance, please send a CV along with a covering letter clearly stating your current salary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 1st July 2022